(Send me more info)
Documentary lifestyle portrait photographer based in Keller TX is holding a casting call.
We are looking to take pictures of specific stories about real family life this fall. We are looking for specific and unique stories to document.
So, don’t miss this affordable chance for taking meaningful, memorable family pictures.
Because the struggle is real, not posed.
- In Dallas -Fort Worth TX-
Yep, Still Interested
session Details & Information
• These sessions are limited in availability and will be entirely narrative/documentary/photojournalistic style.
• That means, there will be very little to no posing tips given.
• Think family bonding time with Humans of New York documentary style but the pictures, they'll be taken here, locally in the DFW area.
• Oooh...super important thing, supermodels not needed, people with unique and distinct features are great!☺️
• Families who choose to participate will receive a $65 session fee with a minimum order requirement of $180.
(Send ALL the details)
are saying about Love is Love Photography
She is just so outgoing, and will get to know your family instantly. When she
does it, she just instantly walks in, and can get to know anybody, and photograph
who they are instantly.
So, even while most photographers could just walk in and take pictures, it’s different with somebody’s personality like Marcia that just knows what they’re doing.
Marcia is the type of person that you'll meet in the morning and feel like you've been best friends with your entire life.
She has a real knack for putting kids at ease.
YASS!!! Let me send
you our story
“It’s the everyday photos, not the staged photos. They’re the ones that have more meaning.”
Intuitive. Compassionate. Quick Witted
Word play, pop culture, music lyrics and movie quotes is Marcia’s go to rolodex to speak fluently with class, sass and a bit of smart ass.
Moving though distinct life experiences with unconditional love by questioning things that don’t make sense as a human level.
A simple glance is all it takes for her to have a clear sense of the varied emotions radiating across the room.
Which is why she seems to notice the candid expressions that turn a basic photo into a priceless portrait.
Meet the Photographer...